Friday 31 October 2008

Episode ten: (Sometimes I feel so) uninspired

Chloe again. She is mischievous today; definitely has a twinkle in her eye. We sit on the bed. We kiss and talk about what we are going to do. What she is going to do.

The bed is a four poster with top rails on all sides. This is useful.

“Take off your shoes and socks. I will be back in a moment.”

I do so. Chloe returns with an array of floggers and a paddle, rope, cuffs and a spreader bar. She throws them on the bed.

“Lean against the bed.”

She presses into me from behind, leans around, kisses me hard. Our tongues meet and we nibble them as they writhe together. She slides a hand onto my cock, over my trousers. The hand moves up and she begins to unfasten my belt and buttons. The zip goes down and my cock and balls are fondled again as I begin to harden.

The trousers slide down my legs and I step out of them.

“Fold them and come back here.”

I return, face the bed again and my pants are yanked down, kicked off, and thrown to the side. I am now wearing only an open neck shirt. Vulnerability is increasing. The first slap falls.

“Spread your legs and don’t move.”

The spreader bar is placed on the floor and my feet are cuffed and fastened to it.

Chloe stands and steps back to admire her handiwork. She lifts the shirt-tail and slides a hand up my back and round to my chest, teasing and fondling. She tweaks a nipple, bites my shoulder and kisses me again as I turn my head.

Shirt buttons are slowly unfastened, one by one. She removes the shirt and discards it.

“Raise your arm.”

After some fumbling one wrist is cuffed and attached to the top of the bed frame, followed by the other. I am now deliciously immobilised and I know the real work is about to begin.

For several minutes I am subjected to a range of implements, both thuddy and stingy. I prefer thuddy. At one point I come close to asking her to stop, the repetitive stinging is almost more than I can bear. I trust her and know she is not harming me, so I grit my teeth and remain silent.

“Enough”, she says. I am unfastened and kissed. My arms surround her. She moves away and undresses.

We arrange ourselves on the bed and I move down to tease her cunt with my tongue. She soon says, ‘Stop – fuck me now’, and I move over her and enter. I am hard enough but not super hard. She moans and urges me on. My sensitivity is not quite right and my arousal does not increase though Chloe seems to be enjoying herself.

I come out and she reaches for my cock, moves down and slides her mouth around it. She is good at this but I begin to realise that I am not going to come. I pull her up the bed and hold and kiss her while her hand continues to fondle me.

“I don’t think I’m going to come”, I say. “It’s OK.”
With Chloe, even the act of not coming is alright. It is just one of those things. No one’s fault. I know next time will be different. Perhaps flogging is not for me? I will think about next time and we may try a different approach.

No comments: