Wednesday 3 August 2011

Here comes a man

Mr Fantasy is back.  Three years is a long time.  I was on the edge of a major life change.  Changes happened but not in the way I had anticipated.  Kink was put on hold.  But sex/kink is like a balloon.  You can stand on it and squash it.  If it doesn't burst it will be displaced but it will reappear.  It has reappeared and I am going to follow my star.  It will be difficult.  There are constraints but I will have to negotiate my way around them.  I am no longer prepared to accept a future of no kink.  It is part of who I am and this has recently been proved to me beyond doubt.  There are good people out there.  I will find some of them and see what can be achieved.  I will also write about life, sexuality, feminism, society, morals, psychology and anything else that seems relevant.  Life, the universe and everything.  Join me if this appeals.  You might learn something, or I might learn from you.       

No comments: